OUR FIRE FIGHTING SYSTEMS
The fire hydrant system is the backbone of the fire fighting systems in a building or premises . The purpose of the fire hydrant system is to provide a readily available source of water to any point throughout the building or premises . This helps in controlling fire during an emergency.
A Fire Sprinkler is an active fire protection measure , consisting of a water supply system , providing adequate pressure and flow rate to a water distribution piping system onto which fire sprinklers are connected . The typical sprinkler head is activated by heat ( temperature ) and triggers as soon as the particular temperature is obtained .
Fire detectors are designed to detect 1 or more of the 3 characteristics of fire – smoke , heat and flame. The detection system also includes call points , alarm sounders , addressable panels etc to arrest the attention.
Manual Call Points
CIRCUIT FOR FIRE ALARM
ACCESSORIES OF FIRE FIGHTING SYSTEM
- One stop total fire solution company. Fully integrated solution providers for highest level of protection and safety of both life and property .
- Fast and Flexible – clamps and fittings are used instead of welding and hence the assembly and installation time is less by around 50%.
- Reliability, Quality assurance and reliability are of the greatest importance this has been achieved by careful selection of our suppliers; highly reputable producers such as Naffco UAE which is the 5th largest manufacturer of fire fighting equipments , Fittings for Pipes from Victaulic and Detection systems from Esser Honeywell etc
- Maintain international standards in terms of products and strictly comply with the Fire Norms – IS Standards , Building and Fire codes and NFPA Standards .
- Bajaj is one of the few company’s that deploy Fire sprinkler, Fire alarm & detection systems of the highest standards approved & recognized in the industry.
SOME OF OUR INSTALLATIONS
MECHANISED SOLUTIONS ARE PROVIDED FOR REDUCING THE CUSTOMER PAINS
- Trench diggers are available for digging trenches on sites
- Grooved fittings to assemble the pipes instantly
- Ready made pipe laying beds made of soil bags
- Skid mounted pump assemblies with panel , pressure switches , gauges , priming tank etc which reduces the cost of installation and foundations needed are very small than the conventional systems
- PU paints and anti corrosive coatings are used on pipes and fittings to enhance the life of the hydrant systems
- Ready made GRP Tank solutions available to reduce the pains of making civil tanks which are very time taking