Seed Cotton suction line with stone catcher
Seed Cotton suction from cotton storage
Lint suction from Lint Cleaner discharge
Lint suction from DR Gins
Galvanised Pipes: We provide galvanised pipes from 5” dia to 36” dia for various applications these are made in length upto 6 mtr connected to each other by Flanges at the ends with suitable filler material to give leak proof joints.
Elbows or bends for vertical movement of material.
G.I./M.S. divertors are usually provided to fascilitate multi point material lifting.
Centrifugal fans are used to create pressure differentials to induce efficient airflow to carry the material.
Stone Catcher / Rock Taps: Stone catchers are the devices to separate rocks, green bolls and any other heavy objects in the cotton seed.
These stone catchers are usually made of mild steel connected to the raw cotton conveying line before it enters the gin house or before seed enters into seed cleaner. Bajaj stone catchers have been designed and manufactured so as to fascilitate rocks and other heavy objects efficiently without considerable pressure losses.
Stone catchers are combination of a mild steel chamber for setting heavy objects which has a counter weight trap door and on accumulating pipe wherein the heavy objects gets unloaded whereas centrifugal force generated fans is used to convey material. The trap door is held closed by suction while the material gets conveyed. The rocks etc can be dumpped by opening the trap door.
Pneumatic conveying systems use air as the transport medium. Pneumatic conveying is facilitated by combination of following products:
- Galvanised Pipes: We provide galvanised pipes from 5” dia to 36” dia for various applications these are made in length upto 6 mtr connected to each other by Flanges at the ends with suitable filler material to give leak proof joints.
- Considerable saving in labour cost.
- Available in different model for specific requirements like jobs for sorting, inspection, assembling, transportation of bulk materials.
- Easy installation facilitated due to quick connection between components.
- Easily operated adjustment devices.
- Precisely machined rollers to facilitate belt movement
- Effective skirting design for any inclination which facilitates many point dropping material on the belt conveyor.