FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Designed to open raw cotton bolls by air turbulence and clean lower grades of cotton by separating dust, leaves immature bolls etc.
- Most efficient for cleaning Zoda, Leafy and other lower grades of raw cotton as well as Collection from pre-cleaners.
- Reduces manpower required for sorting, by allowing dust, leaves and immature bolls to fall below through grids with holes of different sizes for separate collection.
- Opened and Cleaned raw cotton delivered at the discharge-end
- Recovers useful raw cotton from trash cotton collections.
- No damage to cotton fibre in the process.
- A large capacity fan is provided before inlet to create sufficient air pressure to aerate raw cotton by air turbulence.
- Large diameter Beaters are provided to separate dust, leaves and immature bolls etc. and push the clean raw cotton towards the discharge-end.
- The grids are made of heavy- gauge steel sheets.
- The round holes of different- size grids do not get clogged easily.
- The top cover of the machine is of painted CR sheets to make the machine weather- resistant.
- The main shaft runs on three heavy-duty ball bearing encased in dust- proof housing to Give trouble free service for number of years, with lower power consumption.
- Guarding at the feed-end as well as at the discharge-end has been provided for safety purpose.
- Totally enclosed by sheet metal with door to collect trash & pre-matured Bolls separately.
- Suitable base for fitting electric motor has been provided to eliminate slide rails.
- The covers of the machine are tightened by fly-nuts to enable the operator to attend the machine without using spanner.
- Driving arrangement is totally enclosed.
|Cleaning capacity / hour(Avg)
|600 kgs raw cotton
|Connected Total Power
|Height : From top of hopper
|: From top of cover
|i) C.I.Wheel arrangement
|ii) Elelctric Motor
|iii) Transmission Pulley & Belt
|vi) Heavy-duty,four core flexible cable