Dust / Waste Handling Systems particularly applicable to the handling of cotton / lint waste and associated trash created by machines in ginning plants. The system consists of a pneumatic ducting circuit connecting a filteration unit to all factory locations where waste and dust is generated. A fan creates an air flow in the ducting circuit to carry waste and dust therealong. The fan separates the air flow into major and minor portions and by centrifugal force transfers most of the waste and dust to the minor portion. The air in the major portion is directed back to the factory space via a filter to remove any dust contained in the major portion.
A typical waste handling system we offer for removing waste and dust from a ginning factory has been shown. The major components of the waste/ dust handling systems comprise of :
- Pneumatic ducting line with G.I. Pipes, bends and diverters.
- Centrifugal fans already attached to the systems in case of existing plants to draw dust / trash from the trash generating machineries .
- Primary filter to seperate fibrous material from the conveying air and allows micro dust to pass to the secondary filters.
- Secondary filter to seperate micro dust from conveying air.
- Ventilator to pull microdust air along with fibrous waste from primary filter to compactor and again supply the excess to primary filter after compaction.
- Secondary ventilator to pull microdust from secondary filters and pass it to cyclone seperator and dust compactor with fresh air exit to secondary filters.
- Cyclone separator and dust compactor to separate microdust taken from secondary filter and allow to fresh air back to secondary filter.