to open raw cotton bolls by air turbulence and clean lower grades
of cotton by separating dust, leaves immature bolls etc.
- Most efficient
for cleaning Zoda, Leafy and other lower grades of raw cotton
as well as Collection from pre-cleaners.
manpower required for sorting, by allowing dust, leaves and
immature bolls to fall below through grids with holes of different
sizes for separate collection.
- Opened and
Cleaned raw cotton delivered at the discharge-end
useful raw cotton from trash cotton collections.
- No damage to cotton fibre in the
- A large capacity fan is provided before inlet to create sufficient air pressure to aerate raw cotton by air turbulence.
- Large diameter Beaters are provided to separate dust, leaves and immature bolls etc. and push the clean raw cotton towards the discharge- end.
- The grids are made of heavy- gauge steel sheets.
- The round holes of different- size grids do not get clogged easily.
- The top cover of the machine is of painted CR sheets to make the machine weather- resistant.
- The main shaft runs on three heavy-duty ball bearing encased in dust- proof housing to Give trouble free service for number of years, with lower power consumption.
- Guarding at the feed-end as well as at the discharge-end has been provided for safety purpose.
- Totally enclosed by sheet metal with door to collect trash & pre-matured Bolls separately.
- Suitable base for fitting electric motor has been provided to eliminate slide rails.
- The covers of the machine are tightened by fly-nuts to enable the operator to attend the machine without using spanner.
- Driving arrangement is totally enclosed.